Old September 22nd 18, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Officerz list by name

Pit2nya wrote:

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 6:00:23 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 11:10:32 AM UTC-7, cshenk
wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Ms Pooh-Bah, I've listed this one by name and used your previous
direction to list one as retiring position and added another to
that here. With your direction, I will remove those titles
from the list. We can always add more if new officers want to
join.

Please clarify if Francesca the Fierce is Co-secretary of
Defence or Vice secretary. I will change her or Cash's title as
appropriate.

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , SEPTEMBURR, 2018
A Meowmie and Fangz - Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr
Beauty - Secretary of Fudzs
Beauty - Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Books - Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah
Books - Diplocat 2 Moon
Cash - Secretary of Defense
Cash - Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention
Daisy-Chan - Prezident uf Catmerica
Daisy-chan - Diplocat 2 Doggies
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties :
Note: If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list
alphabetically Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Co-secretary
of Defense Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Secretary ov
Nappin an Wappin Iowna - Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna - Diplocat 4 Doggies
Little Kitty - Secretary of Educating Humans
Little Kitty - Police Dispatcher
Lorelei - Secretary of Agricultshure
Lovable Louise - Original Grand Pooh-Bah
Lucy - Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu - Vice Prezident uf Catmerica
Maggy Mae - Bittie Committee:
MeOwy - Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast
MeOwy - Secretary of Interior
Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez - "The
Maggie May Bittee Committee":
Open - Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Open - Diplocat 2 Furrance
Pi2nya - Grand Pooh-Bah
Pi2nya - Diplocat 2 White House
Pipps - Diplocat 2 Canada
Pipps - Chancellor of the Exchequer
Pipps - Assistant Chief Justicat
Pipps and Books - Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring
mischief
Ranger Greykitten - Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
Mischief Retiring position - Fixing the Human Economy
Retiring position - Document Examiner
Rosco P. Catrane - Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department
Rowan - Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties:
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Chief Justicat
Sundance - Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Sundance - Deputy Chief Inspektor
Wascal - Secretary of Bittees
Wascal - Secretary of Exterior
WooToo - Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~ -

respectfully submitted by a mewomie

** co-chairs are listed alphabetically per Grand Pooh-Bah
appx Aug 2017

I think Francesa The Fierce was the original.Thnx furr azkink.
Pit2nya, styll Grand PoohBah

Actually now, she was added. I have the old records. With your
permission we can make it a co-chair to Cash.

xlnt ideer.
Please du so. And thank yu for all ov your effortz.
Note that I yam limitink my catchat.

Pit2nya

Iz hopes your hurtted paw is better soon!

(Others, she is pending surgery for carpal tunnel)