Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Arrival at the beach, Koh Kood

Shortly she is teaching many littles, how to braid and weave. They have
many adults who can do that well, but for now, she's keeping them
occupied and teaching them. Quite a few act like it's yarn and play in
it, but that's ok. She has endless patience and they slowly turn out
quite a bit from the local materials.

[A orange kitty dude and a silver striped tabby girl with some calico coloring teleport ver to the beach and look around The Princess approaches to offer assistance.]

"Good morning! Are you hear with the Community to help prepare for the Jellicle Ball?"

"We are indeed! I'z Sammy Redcat, and this is mine sisfur Francesca da Fierce. We'z are part of a Community catering bizness called FluffyKitz, and we was wanting to look around at food preparation and serving areas."

"Welcome, Sammy and Francesca! We have a cave right over here dedicated to cooking. It has excellent airflow and is recessed into the cliff face so that it remains comfortable even when many kitties are cooking. Our local kitties would be honored to provide many of our local dishes for the Community.."

"That would be furry kind! We can also bring along some of our standard banquet foods and deserts for those Community kitties with picky systems, and maybe we can provide the local kitties with some new treats."

Francesca looks around at structures and furnishings.

"Princess, it looks like you have a covered area near the beach. I assume dat is fur da party? Would you like fur us to plan on kitties eating under dere as well, or should we bring a tent just fur serving?"

"I see no reason why guests could not eat at their seats. Our cooking cave should be adequate for foor preparation, but you might want to bring along a tent for serving. It does sometimes rain here!"

[Princess]