Old April 8th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default She did it again...little minx...

I've just walked into the kitchen, to find Pandora coming *IN* through
the cat flap. It seems that even though the flap is quite a complicated
one, and on *IN only* (and bearing in mind that the other cats can't
work it properly unless it's set to the right setting for the direction
they want to go), it seems Pandora has worked out how to open it from
inside to be able to go outside.

Her back left leg is still bad. The vet said that she hadn't broken
anything and that she just had a really bad strain, but there seems to
be no improvement. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. Do I take
her back to the vet and spend a huge amount of money that I don't have
on tests that tell me her leg is strained and she needs rest, or do I
see how it goes? Under normal circumstances, I'd just get the tests done
for peace of mind, but I've already had to give the vet a post dated
cheque for Tiger's illness last week and the money is still not
available to cover it. (

She can walk OK without a limp, but it seems to hurt her if she runs,
and she has difficulty getting up the stairs. She's cheerful in herself,
is eating, using the litter box and (as i've just observed..) going out
in the garden OK.

So, some purrs for the little minx would be gratefully recieved, as
would some purrs for my negative bank balance.

Helen M