Old April 9th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default She did it again...little minx...

"Sandra" wrote in message

Phoenix did something similar at the start of the year. He has only just
stopped limping and now jumps and moves just as he should. For a while he
couldn't even sit properly, and when on the top of the sofa back, he would
dangle the hurt leg down. Now he sits normally as well. Purrrrrs that
Pandora gets better soon.////

Thanks to everyone for their replies - it makes me feel a little better
that it is OK to leave her to recover on her own. I guess I am so used
to taking the mogs to their health professionals and getting their
ailments dealt with at once and fixed like yesterday, Pandoras injury is
new territory for me. (

I just hate to see my baby girl not up to par and in pain.

Helen M