Old November 9th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat falls 17 stories.....and lives.

wrote:

Gandalf wrote:

Story he

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_28910.aspx

Not to mention that if the people come back and want to claim the cat,
they are legally entitled to get her back! Seems like some laws need to
be reformed. Those people should never be allowed to have another animal,

I just sent an email to the OSPCA, letting them know my concerns. I was very
polite about it - wasn't sure how they would feel hearing complaints about
Canadian laws from an American. But I do think something is lacking if
abusive/neglectful people are allowed to take back the animal they harmed.
IMO, of course.

--
Joyce ^..^