Old January 18th 14, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Boyfriend update

Christina Websell wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:17:32 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Please excuse me for going wild, I saw Boyfie's internal organs hanging
out
and it makes me not very polite, sorry about that.

I tell myself that that was yesterday, and today, his insides are snugly
back where they belong.

It's fortunate that he made his way back to you. If he hid or was too hurt
to make it home, I'm sure he'd have been very dire.

I asked the vet how he got home, and he said they always do, cats mske their
way home with smashed up pelvises and broken limbs.

It's true. A friend's cat was hit by a car several years ago, and could
barely walk, but she somehow managed to drag herself home.

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.