Old February 18th 14, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Christina's address

On 2/18/2014 4:59 AM, MaryL wrote:

I received a reply from Yowie. She said Christina puts great value on
her privacy and does not even list her address on the holiday card
list. Yowie suggested that rpca members could send their cards to me
and I could place all of them (sealed) in a single envelope and forward
them to Tweed. I am certainly willing to do that for any of you who
want to use this method. This would mean a delay in getting cards to her
because I live in the USA and Tweed is in the UK, but I do agree with
Yowie that it would be better than sharing her address. I would not
want to do anything that would invade her privacy. I certainly
understand her desire for privacy because I have also taken as many
steps as possible to maintain my own privacy. If any of you want to do
this, please contact me by email for my postal address so you can send
cards to me and use me as a "forwarding box." My email address that is
attached to this message is valid except that you first need to remove
the "invalid" designation. As I said in my original message, please be
sure to include the screen name and address that you use on rpca so that
I will recognize you.

MaryL

I just sent you an email. Thank you for offering to do this for us.

Jill