Old June 7th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
DazzyLynnLuv

Default Rescued 8-9wk Old Kitten...HELP..

My husband was on his way to the VA Hospital last night and had to swerve
into ONCOMING traffic to avoid hitting this kitten...He put on his hazard
lights, got out, and chased her down...Well, she is SEVERELY malnourished,
dehydrated, and flea INFESTED...So far, I have given her a bath, combed most
of the burrs from her LONG hair, and managed to get her to drink a little
water from a medicine syringe...The only thing I can get her to eat is juice
from Friskies Shredded cat food, ALSO through the syringe...She is not
injured, but she is sore from malnutrition and weak. She is very vocal and is
purring, but I'm worried she may not survive...Any help????