Old June 1st 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default Princess Rita strikes again!!

"Jane" wrote in message
I think I've mentioned that the Princess Rita likes to bring her toys
into the bed while I'm there, so she can play and still be close to
me.

Well, Friday night I was sitting on the bed reading, and she brings in
a toy. So I look over to see which one is there, and It Isn't Quite
Dead Yet!!!

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

She actually carried a big black beetle in her mouth and dropped it on
the bed to play with. *shudder* It got off the bed pretty quickly,
but she lost it, and I wasn't about to go climbing under the bed, so
consequently, I couldn't get to sleep until about 1am. (WAY past my
normal bedtime of 8pm).

I did find the body the next morning, so all is well again.

Ick. I still shudder when I think about it.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

YIKES!!! Like when Stinky dropped the mouse into my bed!!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh