Old May 28th 05, 05:02 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 28 May 2005 07:16:15 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger slowly goes to the lobster, sniffs, tastes and chews carefully, he
licks a bit of the sauce and smilez, den he cautuiously move to the
crabbymeat, repeats catsiderin carefully, den to doze shrimppee coctailz,
dey are chilled purrectly anna dat red sauce iz not to tart, den to da rice,
Tiger tastez carefully but must take sefural bitez beclawz der iz so many
wonnerful 'gredintz anna flafurz, In a surprize mofe tiger returnz to da
furzt fud and repeatz hiz rounds, den, Now I will sit down and catsider,
Tiger

I'ze glad to see dat yuz takin dis judgin seeriously - mebee yu needs
anuffer round uv tastin, hehe?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs