Old December 17th 04, 05:45 PM
Zythophile

"Scott Buchanan" wrote in message
It sound like that it is time to let her go. Go to a home that she
chooses.
Cats know how to find a good home if they want. Chances are she will come
back to visit on occasion.

If I *knew* that she was going somewhere where she is safe and being looked
after, I'd happily let her go. I suspect that's the case as she certainly
doesn't seem to suffer any ill effects from her wanderings.

However, if someone does think she's a stray and wants to take her in, I
would expect that they'd take her to the vet for a check up. if they did
that, the vet would scan her and my details would be picked up from the
microchip.

As that's obviously not happening, I'm not totally convinced that she's just
not fending for herself. The balance of probability is that she's found a
second home. For my own peace of mind, I'd just like to know for sure. I
suppose I'm being too soft - cats are amazingly good at looking after
themselves and that includes finding someone to feed them and let them curl
up in front of the fire.
51° 37' 23" N, 3° 56' 27" W