Old December 17th 04, 08:08 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.pets.cats.misc.] On 2004-12-17, Zythophile
penned:

As that's obviously not happening, I'm not totally convinced that she's just
not fending for herself. The balance of probability is that she's found a
second home. For my own peace of mind, I'd just like to know for sure. I
suppose I'm being too soft - cats are amazingly good at looking after
themselves and that includes finding someone to feed them and let them curl
up in front of the fire.

Does she wear a collar? Can you somehow attach a little note-vial?

Just a (weird) thought. I suppose a GPS unit would be too big for a cat to
carry =P

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!