Old April 23rd 05, 03:22 AM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Enfilade wrote:
I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on

it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat

spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT

can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

--Fil

But when you were in the military, did you ever do survival training?
Oh, wait, you said you would draw the line at moldy food, so no ST.
I'm pretty certain I'd have to pass on the rotting stuff, but I've
eaten moldy food (hell, I've eaten bugs before, knowingly).

Smokie Darling (Annie)