Old August 15th 03, 10:07 PM
bewtifulfreak

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

I can't help. When this happened to me, i ended up taking them both.

LOL....well, that's how we got our two boys that we have now, because we
couldn't chose! But in this case, so many people want the other one, and we
really couldn't afford them both (we will be tight affording another one as
it is), that I really *am* going to have to make a choice, which is why I'm
worried! If I thought I could just weaken and take them both (which his
cousin would probably let us do, if we really wanted to), I would, but I
don't think my hubby would agree to it, and, rightly so, really, because it
just *wouldn't* be practical right now. We just spent a lot of today
cancelling things and otherwise trying to sort out our money situation. And
with shots and neutering costing what it does, plus the additional cost in
food, well....I wish I *could* just cave and take them both, but because I
know there's no way I can, that's why I'm in such a quandry! I'm terrible
at decisions at the best of times - have trouble deciding what to eat when
we're out to dinner! - so this is looking to be sheer *torture*....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak