Old June 21st 16, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Windows 10 (WAS: Where's Tweed?

On 6/21/2016 6:05 PM, The New Other Guy wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:49:12 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:
Download "Never 10." That way if/when
you feel like it you can *choose* to upgrade. Me, I use Win7 and it
ain't broke so I'm not going to fix it.

But DON'T forget, the free upgrade to Win10 is ONLY free
until late July.

And it's highly likely that programs will soon become
Win10 or better before they'll install.

That's true, it's not a true free upgrade. They expect to be paid for
it annually, too, don't they? I don't install new programs on this
machine on a regular basis. I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Jill