Old August 26th 17, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Ok, where is the facebook group?

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:25:23 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:47:54 -0400, dgk wrote:
If we're going to have 4 posts over two weeks, I guess I'd better get
on that facebook thingie.

I haven't been on Facebook in a while, now that you mention it!

Nothing much has changed though. Dot still looks at me and says "Eck" at
every opportunity, and Buster still whines and follows me everywhere.

Oh please. Until you've had Nipsy, you don't know what a whining cat
is. When I first got him, he whined all the way home. Fine, that's
expected. But when he hadn't stopped after two months, I took him to
the vet. Another three months, back to the vet. I figured that there
MUST be something hurting him. Nope, he just likes to whine.

Thirteen years later, he still whines non-stop. Luckily, he's cute and
fluffy so I haven't kicked him across the room yet. No, I never would.
But he can be very annoying. Marlo never whined. Epsy didn't whine.
Scooter doesn't whine. Baby doesn't whine. Nico and Bushky didn't
whine. Lucky Boy didn't whine. Nope, no other cat that I've had has
whined like this.

It's like the Boy Who Whined Wolf. One day, there will really be a
problem but I won't know.