Old July 25th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Reason # 67 why Roxie scares me

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
CatNipped wrote:
"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message
mention a challenge
to the intellect of Roxie, our most devious little girl. She'd
gotten onto the counter a few days ago, got a can of Fancy Feast
out of the bag, and went
to work. Louie was in the, um, reading room and heard a
"ping...ping" punctuated by abrupt trills. When he was through
with
his, um, book, he went
out to find Madame holding the can down with one paw, and
picking
at the little ring-thing with the claws of the other.

Madame Roxie would do well with the CIA or Scotland Yard. She
already is dressed like James Bond out for a night in the
baccarat
room. Blessed be,
Baha

Gosh, even without thumbs they're scary smart! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Remember when Persia did something similar back when she got FF as
a treat on Sundays? She didn't try to pull the tab (although I
wouldn't have put it past her) but she did manage to get a can down
off the pantry shelf and scoot it to the middle of the kitchen
floor where she sat, waiting with it, until I walked in

Jill

I don't know what FF does, but even the cans must smell good to
them. Whenever we bring the (3!!) cases home each week at least one
of my will jump up and rub all over the case (I wonder if they soak
them in catnip juice??!). LOL

Hugs,

CatNipped

Wouldn't put it past marketing to put something in the glue they use
to put the labels on.

Jo