Old June 4th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:24:12 -0500, Harri Roadcat's
nimble, little paws typed:

Me an mine whole clowder will be dere! We could use a good pawty, since
we'z kind of disgusted wif ourz hoomins right now.

Meowmie keeps paying way too much attenion to Starr da dum Dog, and Paw
is in Chicatgo an won't be back to see usses fur another couple of
weeks. I fink dat all of us kitties might be mofing to Chicatgo
(actually Bolingbrook) wif Paw in a couple weeks, and Meowmie an Starr
will be coming along as soon as Meowmie takes care of getting da howse
rented.

So we will be dere! Can we bring anyfing?

No just bring yourselves!

And we can awl make planz fur sekretary bootcamp
while we iz at it!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs