Old July 16th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default OT We have a saying...

wrote in message
Jofirey wrote:

We caught Jake at his new past time a few evenings ago. I'd guess
he
would call it dog fishing. He sprawls on one arm of the sofa with
one
sharp tipped paw hanging over. It is right next to a fairly
narrow
walkway in and out of the family room. And the perfect spot to
reach
out and snag Kayla when no one is paying attention. Having been
snagged a few times, Kayla is reluctant to leave the room.

What a little sneak! I can just see him lying in wait.

--

And of course like most siblings, trying to slip it past us. I swear
he gets the dog to chase him so Charlie will yell at her. I've

Jo