Old September 15th 18, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon (RB)

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 8:04:22 AM UTC-7, The Feline Contingent Meow! wrote:
Meow, this is Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.

It is with a furry heavy heart that I announce my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon, has gone to The Rainbow Bridge. She was thirteen and a half years old.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 13 1/2
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Dyna Mo/Mite Molesko Maine Coon has met yur sisfur, annudder Maine Coon, Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon,at da bridge an introdoost hur to da clowder.

P2ña AKA Sweetee