Old January 8th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I've made an ass of myself in another ng

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
And I want to apologize before I do it here.

My mom told me the doctors told her something they didn't tell my
dad, but she couldn't talk about it because he was in the room when
we were on the phone. No excuse, I know, but still. I apologize in
advance if I've offended anyone.

Jill

I haven't a clue what you're talking about, Jill, but I've read all
your recent posts and none of them seem offensive.

I hope there's nothing wrong with your dad - I'll send some spare
purrs that there's not.

Apparently the doctors told my mom he's dying, no surgery, no chemo doesn't
mean a *good* thing. Means there is nothing they can do, but she had to
whisper about it to me over the phone. At any rate, I'm a bit upset and I
said some things on another ng which were not warranted due to the stress of
it all. So I hope everyone here will be a tad tolerant if I spout off when
it's not um,,, appropriate. I'll try to contain myself.

My offer to move down to the South Carolina low country still stands with my
mom. Persia might find the lizards interesting

Jill