Old October 25th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default This made me cry

"Jane" wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone seen this before? It's so beautiful.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/abbey.asp

For some reason my face is wet and my monitor misty.
There are some wonderful people in the world. May heaps of good fortune
rain down on the kind person that did that for a grieving child.

Sometimes we take too much notice of the bad things some people do that make
the TV news and newspapers. It makes us wary, too wary probably in case it
happens to us. It is very unlikely.
My back door has been open a few inches for 20 years to let the RB dogs out
to toilet when I was at work and now for Boyfie. I bought a cat flap a few
weeks ago but I am still undecided whether to get it installed as my door is
such beautiful solid oak that I saved up for.
Yes, I would like to lock the back door. No, I could hardly bear to have
the door cut. Can't make the decision.
Favouring leaving the door open atm.

My point is, no-one has entered my house in 20 years of leaving my back door
OPEN.
Thanks for sharing that, Jane. I needed a good cry.

Tweed