Old May 4th 17, 01:15 AM
zhenzhen zhenzhen is offline
Junior Member

Location: Melbourne

Yes, I misread (biased by my current recent problem). But in
that case, maybe the blender will help. I would expect to try
more than one high-quality dry food. Also problematic is they
tend to reject food at first, it must be gradually and
incrementally mixed with their current food over a week or
two.

Make sure the blender is easy to clean and has a bowl instead
of a glass for mixing, like the one I mentioned above. Not
sure I will continue using it forever, but it is the right
choice for the job. Just leave off the upper blade and go
slowly.

A much easier method is to use zipper sandwich bags. Just put
the high-quality dry food in the bag, add water, seal, and
let sit. The only problem is the juice comes out of the
kibble, so it is an uneven food. What the blender is for.[/quote]
Thanks once again! I'll try using a blender or the sandwich bags too, but the blended food sounds better! That should be easier on his teeth, and hopefully he'll be able to digest that. Great help