Old August 1st 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Pure Bred Behavior

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 9:41 pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
snipped
are (whisper) often dog like in their
behavior. Want to be petted and fussed over. Always sticking their
heads between you and what you are doing. I've never had one that
was
a loner where our other cats often have been.

Jo

YES! That is *exactly* like Frank. He loves to be petted, brushed,
talked to, anything. I can't even read the paper when he's in the
room. And we sometimes
call him "Monkey-see-monkey-do Frank"....because if one of the other
cats is doing something, Frank has to run over there and do it too.
He's like a whole different kind of cat. He wouldn't be good for
anyone who
wants an aloof pet.

Sherry

Well, Jake can do aloof. Only it has to be right in front of me where
I couldn't possibly overlook it.

Jo