Old November 7th 19, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

On 11/6/2019 4:57 PM, Community Cats wrote:
ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as
well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]

Tom: Rocky, we will have more trucks arriving today and some of them
are empty so we can load any supplies you have.

[Rocky disappears into the teleporter. Not too long after, a rumble can
be heard coming from the 'porter. Soon a bright yellow warehouse tractor
pulling a string of carts similar to airline luggage carts zips out of
the 'porter. The carts are loaded with raw ingredients, ready to eat
food, preparation equipment, and miscellaneous supplies.]

As the empty trucks arrive they start loading them.
Tom: Thanks for all the supplies. This will really help.