Old July 20th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Cat comiic

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
I would like to call your attention to "Raising Duncan" posted
on-line for
20 July: tinyurl.com/686vvo or
http://www.comics.com/comics/raising...-20080720.html

Those with indoor/outdoor cats are all too familiar with that scene.

--

Ours want to be let in one door and out another so they can get from
the back to the front yards. They are perfectly capable of getting

Makes me remember my mother yelling at us to stop running in and out
of the house.

Kids are just as bad. Sometimes I lock the front door just because I
can't stand to hear it open and slam one more time.

Jo