Old March 19th 04, 06:56 PM
dgk

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:50:18 -0000, "AK" wrote:

Oops, sorry folks, this was supposed to go to another newsgroup. Oh
well, it is funny anyway. Well, maybe funny isn't the correct word.

Which newsgroup - I love this stuff?????

Well, out of all things, RMAS - Rec Music Artists Springsteen. Now
that he isn't touring we have a real blast on politics. Seems that
Springsteen brought Al Franken up on stage at one of the Shea Stadium
concerts (I should know, I was there) and told the audience to impeach
Bush. So, while the heading NBC indicates No Bruce Content, in fact
there is a bit.