Old December 23rd 03, 11:14 PM
Judy

"mahlon" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
My one year old male cat is normal in all other ways except that he

regulary upsets water out of his water bowl. When drinking he places a paw
in the water and then "paddles" the water out of the bowl onto the floor.
Why does he do this? How do I stop it? Any help would be appreciated.

mahlon

He could be doing this because he can't see where the water line is. Cat's
cant see the water line. When Matilda started paddling around in her bowl, I
floated a top from a bottle of orange juice in the bowl. She can see the
cap - bright green - problem solved.

Hope this helps.

Judy and Matilda.