Old January 10th 14, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Okay Tweed here goes

My Xmas present to myself is a 10 litre Halogen oven with all the bits (I thought the 7 litre was the better size but then things like the air fryer ring doesn't come in that size..well give that Phillips make air fryer machines and they're a lot more expensive that saves money. Dave loves oven chips so the ring will soon pay for itself since otherwise you have to pre heat the oven and put them in for 30 or so minutes) I've even brought my first ever cook book (The other one I have was a gift)

So here goes,,any really basic tips?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs