Old January 11th 14, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Okay Tweed here goes

On Friday, January 10, 2014 10:05:31 AM UTC-8, Christina Websell wrote:
---------- What brand is it for a start?

An Andrew James- it just arrived but I am not setting it up just yet as I need to work out where I can put it in the kitchen (I suspect it'll go where the toaster and sandwich maker are- the toaster can be put over by the kettle and I don't use the sandwich maker as much as I used to so I can store it and bring it out when needed- another possibility is buying a small table- we used to have a long counter just inside the kitchen door bur when the landlord "improved" the kitchen we lost half a worktop there so I could put a table there) and anyway Sarsi has immediately gone "new box!" and is asleep on top of it!

I do like cooking when I have the time but when I get home from work is not the time for spending hours in the kitchen and anyway I have an okay canteen at work so I eat there some days-it's more if I can get Dave to use it even if only to heat up oven chips and a pie or something it means he'll eat better and cheaper since heating a large oven up for one person is insanely expensive (20 minutes at least to heat up-the long term plan is if this works we could throw our cooker out-get a worktop ring for things like warming up soup and put shelving in the gap) and of course the idea of a roast dinner is attractive

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs