Old February 23rd 14, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Okay Tweed here goes

.. Or try the whole meal in the halogen oven and let me know if it's successful for you.

First of all Tweed I owe you massive thanks for steering me in the right direction in 6 weeks we haven't used a takeaway once- so oven has paid for itself It did take a bit of getting used to but thus far no major disasters

And you can do a whole meal in one although I haven't attempted a roast chicken yet but have done a gammon joint, a shoulder of lamb and tonight I did chicken breast BBQ melts with roasted onion, leek and potatoes

Yes I'm really enjoying cooking with it but I even like simple things like coming in from work and chucking oven chips and a cod in batter in (if you haven't got one get a air wave fryer ring) then sitting down with a coffee and unwinding whilst the food just cooks

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs