Old July 15th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

Default What is wrong with the boys?

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Basho and Issa, that is. I stopped at the market on the way home from work
and noticed they had an "all natural, no nitrites or preservatives" ham on
sale. I thought I'd get a treat for the kids, so I got a few slices of
said natural ham. Rufous almost knocked me over as I was dividing the ham
on the counter among several bowls and Maya would not stop yowling about
the yummyness to come. I put the bowls down and retreated a few feet for
my own safety.
Basho and Issa smelled the ham and proceeded to leave the kitchen. What is
wrong with them? Has anybody ever met a cat that did not like ham?
I think Xoxo didn't eat any either.

Woodgie loved Spam (the Hormel kind) when she was a kitten- loved brisket,
too. But now that she's grown up, she'll only eat cat food - and only kibble
for the most part. Her canned food experience is to lick juice off of it and
let it sit until it dries up. Then it seems to be acceptable and she'll
polish it off....
^..^

Kathy and Woodgie