Old May 19th 20, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Pit2nya wrote:

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl
one, whose name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking
jacket. The maole one, whose name appears to be Paw,
takes me in da back yard in mine walking jacket and wif da
hoomin-on-a-string. Since Paw seems to be purty well
trained on da string, I letted dem take me to a kitty
stuff store. I have dem trained to bring over a catty
cart and put down a blanket for me so da wire doesn't
hurt mine paws, den dey push me around da store to look
at stuffz. Dey doesn't listen furry wellwhen I point out
da treats an toys I want dem to buy, but we'z working on
dat.

Dey efen lets offur tiny hoomins admire mine Meezerness
an pet mineownself. Dey was all wearing masks and keeping
several kitty-lengths apart fur some reason, but I still
getted to visit wif da mini-hoomin.

Anyhow, if you all needs a inspector cat to check out yer
local kitty supply store, just let Milton da Meezer
'Spector Cat fur help.

Milton

"Milton, did our Grand Poohba Pi2nta say ennyfing? I'z
nudged meowmie iffin she needs to adjust our officers list
anna she dont know. I'z trying to do sum of wut Daisy-chan
did, even iffin mai bruddr anna I aren't dat great to be
able to do all we hearz" sez Mona.

Luko nods as he finds the file, copies it to a new name so
the original is still there, then plays with entering it
and sorting by excel. He has one ready to post, left for
Meowmie. He looks at Milton, smiles and says 'Welcome'.

In the backgrond, Prince is laughing. Luko and he exchange
some ASL-C/D which they are really good at now. They found
out by accident that Prince's big paws are very useful for
the vision impaired because they are much bigger.

"Oh, wez practiced ASL-C/D anna kin do all da wurds inna da
last 3 Jellicle balls so wez happi to carry onna dat great
tradition dat started wif Aunti Mabel who wuz deaf. She's a
doggie dat meowmie sez wuz well knowd here anna befur Iowna
anna wez all gonna be da bestist 'Chez Chenks' we kin be!
Dat means, wez setup fur ASL-C/D. Only Daisy-chan dat
Meowmie knows of learned Braille so wez gonna need a little
reading light at da stand fur speaking but dats ok fur
future ones." says Mona

Yuz kin hab enny jop yuz wanna du.
Yuz kin tayke un m.t. wun, an/ur fill unhn noo wun.
Weez berry jeneyruss heer.
sez P2ña

...an I du meen eattch ov yuz.
I'yl be innerstid in seeink da neu xl.nt lizt.

P2ña

Thats gudgud!

I propose Milton fur Deputy Chief Inspektor,
Prince fur Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention

Anna does wez need an Ambassador to da Deaf? If so, Iz propose
Maiself anna Luko as assistant.

Mona

Iffin dat wurks fur you Grand Poobah,

Here is draft.

Draft- OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , May 2020
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - Pi2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Vacant
Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Vacant
Secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Co-secretary of Defense - Vacant
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - Books
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Vacant
Diplodoggie 4 Doggies - Prince, da Great Dane
Ambassador to da Deaf - Mona
Assistant Ambassador to da Deaf - Luko
Ambassador to Out Cats - Freddie Buffcat
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Vacant
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Vacant
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P. Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Milton
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Prince, Da Great Dane
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow, Sunrise and
any kittahs who wanna be
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger
Greykitten Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief
- Pipps and Books

Luko, fur Ameowmie who's watching a movie

Woikz fur me, 'cept:
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Vacant
Diplodoggie 4 Doggies - Prince, da Great

Datz Gnott da sayme ting????

Da Pooh Bah

Meowmie sez when it's a doggie, shez been using da one anna when it's a
kittah shez used da other. Daisy-chan used to be it.

Luko.