Old July 19th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Maryweather went to the Rainbow Bridge

Ted Davis wrote:
I stepped outside for a moment and when I started back in I saw
Maryweather lying dead under the back steps. I can't bury her right
now because the reason I was headed back inside was that there were
skunks only a few feet away. No visible injuries - I have no idea
what killed her, though there is a severe upper respiratory illness
going around and Tigger has the runs. I hadn't seen her in several
days, but that is not unusual.

I'm so sorry Ted, I've lit a candle for Maryweather. :-(
--
Adrian