Old October 14th 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Default Mine Tribyewt tu Matthias, House of Rennie

Willow! Dat wuz snif...dat wuz....snif

[Huge white & grey cat hugs his sisfur-in-paw]

Rememfur wen mine liddle Clyde (RB), hoo fot I wuz hiz momcat effrun
dough I am a boycat, and Matthias ran arownd? Dey boff wobbled and
weebled but dey had funfunfun. I mizz dem sew much! Du yew fink mine
sisfur Laura and yewr brofur Vinnie ar makin dem behafe atta Bridj?
Problee knot. I betz dey ar up tu sum mischiff rite nough.

Ralph de Ralf

On Oct 13, 4:12*pm, " wrote:
[An older black cat makes her way to the podium on the arm of a tiny
orange and wite cat, both clutching hankies in their paws. *She looks
around the room, sniffs, and wipes away a tear before she speaks.]

8 respectful snip of tribute to Matthias