Old November 7th 18, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018 Ball dancing opens

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to
teach them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

[Sammy walks towards Lucy Lu]

Miss Lucy Lu, may I join you? I hafnt danced in a furry long time,
and I fink I'd like to have a purrty girl partner beside me so dat
folks will at da purrty girl instead of at me.

Sammy

Iowna snickers then cozys up to King Chanarong. The king's ears turn a
little pink as hes never been asked to dancy by a doggie! But she's
really cute in her sheer ballgown that lets her colors show though.

He extends a paw and she sniffs it then puts her's in his. The music
of Hercule swirls them away.