Old January 24th 12, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default Medical OT

still hoping for good news, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Thanks, I've had my CAT scan but don't know the results yet.
Tweed

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
just read am hoping all is well, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I already have my appointments for my CAT scan and MRI scan of my brain.
This is worrying. It usually take ages.
One is for next Thursday. To get it so soon usually means the
consultant is worried too.
OMG. Just let me think someone cancelled and a brain tumour is not on
the cards.
TBH, I would not be surprised as I've been waiting since my ovarian ca
in 05 for it to get me again, which it will at some point. I try not to
think about it as much as I can but also try to be optimistic. It's a
sinus problem, right?
My docs are doing the right thing by testing me as loss of smell & taste
can be brain tumour symptoms & with my history it's best not to take a
chance.
Tweed