Old April 1st 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

*da Porter cats reed what Anti Heather rote*

Ahem. We want tew go liff wif Anti Heather! Da fud sowns yummy.

MOL!

On Apr 1, 2:38*pm, wrote:

Hi every kitty and hoomin! *This is Anti Heather of DaRennieKidz. *I'm
not really an ex rpcc'er, but since my ISP took newsgroups away, I've
not been able to visit nearly as often as I would like. *As well, I
now volunteer, and am on the Board of Directors of Abbey Cat
Adoptions, which, as I'm sure you can understand, keeps me very busy.