Old January 5th 12, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Fairly sure

It's not too much to worry about but I lost my
sense of taste and smell in August. It can be a sign of brain tumour and
it's possible with my history of ovarian ca and the "washings of my
peritineum fluid" showed abnormal cells which could land anywhere in the
future.
I'm going to the ear, nose, and throat dept at the hospital tomorrow to have
it investigated.
I'm fairly sure it's from a big bad cold I had, but I'd appreciate any purrs
and prayers that it is nothing worse.

The problem of previously having Ca is that anything can come from it. I
was pretty lucky to survive what I had.
The docs told me I wouldn't.

Tweed