Old August 6th 20, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball is coming

Samuel Redcat wrote:

It looks like da Jellicle Ball is a lil under three monfs away. Da
lastest full moon dis October is on Halloween!

We'z haf some time, but we prolly should start asking for suggestions
on where to hold da Ball. Any ideas?

Sammy Redcat

Wez happi to look at places but wez also need a reader of names.

Meowmie tolded us about sum of da places it's been at befur says Mona
with Luko nodding. Prince went to dat last one wif Daisy-chan.

Luko jumps away and snags a tablet, his paws deftly looking at possible
locations. Prince watches, paws too big to really work a tablet but
he's looking for something unique and fun. Luko dives off and finds a
list of most of the places they have been and they ponder it. Luko has
an idea and they whisper and bit then go off to check it out....

Looks like dez ploting so other kittahs do too! Mona jumps away and
joins them about the tablet.