Old June 11th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default Sashi Went to da Brij

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:22:02 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

That is a very sad thing for Sashi's family, though Sashi herself will be
healthy and happy now. All of us here will send our best purrs for Sashi's
family.

Cleo