Old January 14th 14, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Purrs for Sammy?

On 1/14/2014 12:22 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 1/13/2014 10:08 PM, MaryL wrote:

That does sound suspicious. Did you recently use a new brand (or
variety of the same brand) of cat food? Or even buy a new batch of
the
same food? It's possible that a change has been made in the
formulation
of one of the types you have been using.

If you have recently bought a new supply of the same food, it would
be
helpful if you can check to see if both versions were produced at the
same location.

All of the same foods, some bought at the grocery store, some bought
from PetSmart. I'm not sure how that can help? I get Ca Natural from
Petfooddrirect but Sammy doesn't eat much of that. We had a new batch
come in a few days ago, but I'm still working on the old batch. No
one reacted to it when I opened it about 6 weeks ago. It would have
to be any of the Fancy Feast or some of the Friskies because I decided
to supplement some of the canned expensive food with canned cheaper
food but I've been doing that since Sept when I took Sammy in.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Oh my...
Purrs for All the kitties, as well as the humans.
Mega purrs for a quick diagnosis, solution and explanation to what's
going on.

Sylvia & Pit2nya

Thanks Sylvia and Pit2nya (cute name). I hope to learn more tomorrow.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.