Old October 26th 18, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018 Guest book Jellicle Ball 2018

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:25:44 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:13:56 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
Kingsford
Lacey
Ashleigh

Are these names to be added to the list and to the Walk?

Sammy

Oh yeah, I see dat now! Sorry, I was distracted.

Yup! Meowmie's newsreader (which wurks really well wif mai screen
reader) threads dem unner dat original start message but furr subject
shows the firstest line ob da new post. Wez trying to help da others
bai changing dat subject so dem who read wif a different reader kin
make sense ob it all.

Mai sisifur has sended all the sadness names off to meowmie to do a new
braille print so enny 3 of us at Chez Shenk's kin check da list if dey
isn't sure. Dey kin even email direct to to reach 'a
meowmie' who keeps lists fur da Grand Poohba.

(Human note: Aunti Mabel who was deaf, taught ASL-C/D 'Animal Sign
Language-Cat/Dog' to Daisy-chan and Cash. In turn, when we gained
Iowna, she learned ASL-C/D and taught them both braille. This is why
when Daisy-chan reads the list, she's looking at the membership
directly, not at a list. The ASL-C/D is actually quietly there at all
the speaking parts, including replicating the tributes. If a speaker
happens to notice, some of the kittahs and doggies will be looking at
Cash, Iowna, or Daisy-chan instead of the speaker. It's been going n
for the last 5 years but not often mentioned).