Old October 11th 12, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Driving cats around town

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:35:18 AM UTC-5, Wayne Mitchell wrote:
FragSinatra wrote:

My mom used to take her cat out for short Sunday drives

around the neighborhood at slow speeds (25 MPH). It

seemed like her cat enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine

and never attempted to jump out of the car.

For that type of outing, I would sooner recommend a cat stroller. Safer

for the cat, and healthier for the caregiver and the environment.

ITA with this. If you truly want your cat to have some fresh air, use a pet stroller.

Rene