Old September 10th 12, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats
Bill Graham

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

Billy wrote:
In article ,
dgk wrote:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:24:44 -0400, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

Why are you pin heads cross posting to a half dozen groups including
gardener's, consumer's groups? Are you a band of TROLLS? Or are you
just being lead by the anti-Christian Brooklyn1?

I don't know how to not cross post. How do you know from which of several
groups listed in the header the person you are answering is posting from?
Ande, if you don't know, then how can you eliminate any of the groups
without removing the one that you want to answer? So, I post to whoefver is
in the header that is already there.