Old September 8th 04, 03:47 PM
Mary

"kaeli" wrote

LOL

Yeah, that's where we're at right now, except we're finding out what

they'll
eat and won't eat. I don't want to starve the poor things (esp. my

overweight
male, who I worry about fatty liver if he just stops eating), so if they
don't eat morning or night wet feeding, I leave dry down overnight. So

far,
they won't touch Science Diet, IAMS (yes, I even tried the hated P&G IAMS

in
the hopes there would be at least ONE semi-healthy brand they'd eat; two
wouldn't touch it, one ate some and immediately puked his little guts

out),
Wellness, or Innova. They pick at Max Cat, Nutro Max, and Pro Plan. They

seem
to really like Friskies (ewwww) especially the shredded kinds (fancy feast

or
the big cans)

Have you tried Fancy Feast Chopped Grill Feast? It is STILL the only
wet food that my girls beg for and eat every last bit of. I am about out
of the Maxcat, Science Diet, and Nutro I got at Petsmart a while back.
While there were some kinds they liked (like yours, they don't want
no steeeeeking chunks, lol! I have to mash them with a fork or they
just lick all the gravy off) nothing has compared to this particular
flavor of FF. (It is ground.) I know it isn't as good for them--but
they still get it two days a week, just because I can't see depriving
them of something that obviously gets them high. It REEKS of
something like roast beef's poorest cousin. But then, I think it
all stinks, esp. before coffee.