Old June 15th 19, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

jmcquown wrote:

On 6/15/2019 3:04 PM, cshenk wrote:
Bill Nak wrote:

YW Jill!

Pi and Eddy's ages are just estimates from the rescue.

I remember Buffy's story from when you got her. I was very happy
for you. It's too bad Buffy was so intimidated by the other cat,
but now she's in a home where she can be herself.

When I open the door, usually there's three running to the door
expecting to go outside. Eddy, Pi and the two middle cats, Bebe
and EJ all get to go outside on long leashes when I have the
time. They always want to go out, but unfortunately my time is
limited and I can't take them out when I do yardwork, because
they need to be watched as they can tangle the leashes around
flowers and shrubs. But once they settle down they love to watch
the birds and goings on in the neighborhood.

Pirate never had any interest in going out. He's comfortable just
sitting in the window. And our newest, Lady, won't allow a
collar or harness put on her, so she stays in also. Fortunately
she doesn't seem to want to go out. She almost died of illness
and exposure when we found her, weighed only 3 pounds. Vet said
she should weigh 7. Maybe she remembers her former life and
would rather be comfortable indoors.

One of these days I'm going to d/l Thunderbird to participate
more, but time is limited with the cats and other things I do.
Years ago I spent more time on Usenet, and Outlook was useful,
but now just makes a mess of posts.

Later,

Hi Bill,

Might want to check out a freeware producd calls Xananews. Much
less intense setup than Thunderbird and pretty much has the
essentials right out of the box. Takes about 5 minutes from
download to usable interface then you can colorize things and so on
to your liking.

colourizing doesn't work on this ng.

Jill

Local view colorizing. Like once I download them, ones from me are
blue, ones to me are red and so on. Completely optional