Old June 16th 19, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Buffy and the Steps (pics)

On 15/06/2019 4:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I did a little something unusual today. I have some carpeted pet steps
in the window in the corner of my dining room. Buffy likes to sit and
look out that window. Oh, but the earth turned and the sun came in
through the larger window. I opened the blinds and moved the cat steps.

Got some pics of her enjoying the new location. She was probably
wondering why the heck I never moved those steps before. Frankly, so am I.

First image is her amazing eyes.

https://i.postimg.cc/5y47bHjd/movedsteps.jpg

She looked at me like "Really? You moved the steps?"

Second is her looking out:

https://i.postimg.cc/gj1Z45CS/looksout.jpg

"Wow, this is new."

Then she decided the steps in the sun is a good place to take a nap.

https://i.postimg.cc/T126F36h/sunshine-steps.jpg

Jill

She certainly looks pleased with herself in that last one.