Old September 30th 19, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

Yes I just realised that today so I've apologised in another post. Some
people need to get a life if they get their jollies by falsifying
internet addresses and sending posts like this. Karma will catch up with
them.

It has been my experience that Karma does not catch up with these idiots, although I've been considering changing my name to Karma. LOL.