Old March 11th 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Ping Helen M

Marina wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Have you been affected by the storms today? I thought of you when I
saw the news. I was also wondering about Gordon (Exocat) I haven't
seen a post from him for some time.

They showed some alarming footage on the news here yesterday. What
struck me as funny in it all was people carrying umbrellas that had
been turned inside out by the wind. Who takes an umbrella into that
kind of weather? :P

Ii made me laugh when the television news was saying don't go out unless
it's really nesscessary, then send their reporters to the worse affected
places.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart